The simple, cost-effective way to stop chimney draughts, reduce noise and heat loss.
Special laminate of three poly plastics make it airtight, tear-resistant and long-lasting.
The simple, cost-effective way to stop
- Completely safe: if it is accidentally heated, it shrivels and deflates.
- Inflate your Chimney Pillow by mouth inflation tube or air bed pump.
- Before lighting a fire deflate it by opening the tap and then remove it.
- Stops chimney draughts Can be fitted by anyone in a couple of minutes
- Stops debris, soot and bird mess Reduces outside noise entering the room
- Saves on heating bill by stopping down draughts and up draughts
- Allows a little ventilation
- Sizes to fit all chimneys
- Inflate to install, deflate to remove.
- Use again and again
- All sizes shown are chimney sizes and not pillow sizes. The Chimney Pillow itself will be slightly larger.
- Small size - Typical modern fireplace
- Medium size - Victorian fireplace (Most popular size)
- Large size - Georgian fireplace
Sizing Chart based on House Age