|Insulating film for windows consists of a transparent plastic film that is fixed to the window frame from the inside using double-sided adhesive tape, creating an insulating layer of air between the windowpane and the foil.
After the insulating filmis applied to the window, the film is heated with a standard household hairdryer and shrinks into place, forming a transparent coating with no wrinkles or buckling.
- Transparent insulating film for windows
- Forms an insulating cushion of air similar to an additional pane of glass
- Stops cold, saves energy, greatly reduces window condensation
- Simple to mount using the double-sided tape included
- Insulating Filmis smoothed out using a hair dryer
- Available in 2 sizes - 1.7m x 1.5m or 4m x 1.5m